Valencia

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Valencia

Postby pitttbulll » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:14 am

Hey everyone, thanks for the help.
I'm in Valencia and I haven't done the fire giant lair yet.
I can't get into the locked room with where you have to answer the door knocker about which part of is face to touch.
Also, I get nowhere from the leader when I talk to him.
Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to finish the quests in order?
Thanks.
pitttbulll
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice

Valencia

Advert

Re: Valencia

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:16 pm

1) You have to do the Fire Giant lair first

2) You found (or will find) a note (encrypted), show it to the Wizard decrypter chick , it contains info about the door puzzle
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Virgo » Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 pm

I am currently at the doorstep of that damned ancient temple in Vancia, with my tongue and lips sticked to it's doors. It's not getting me any further though, nor it let's me get inside, so apparently I am screwed. I must have overlooked that coded message, or accidentaly destroyed it during one of my inventory managment frenzies, so i would be *oh* so grateful if someone could pass me the code it contained. I just cant wait to get to that big bad red dragon's business.
Virgo
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby Virgo » Wed May 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Just to make things clear; I'm done with all the quests from the main line, have been in the fire pits and completed sundrax tower and norglade.
Virgo
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Hello Virgo, have you been down to the very bottom of the fire pits? The coded message can't be lost as it is marked as a quest item. And you can't open the door without that message.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Virgo » Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Oh snap. I totally forgot about that stairs after destroying Sulphur, since that seemed to be the sole purpose of going down there. I guess that when you miss something that obvious you need to be pointed into right direction, so thanks! ^^
Virgo
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby dan83m » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 pm

hi guys im in this part too , but i have some difficult about the riddle , " left , right and four to fore??" what i must do? some1 can tell me the right sequence plz i become crazy !!!
dan83m
Goblin (CR 1/3)

Postby Virgo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm

As it was said before, the combination is in a note. Besides that, it seems you can break through the code only after you actually get that note.
And the note itself is in posession of one of the dragons, that you can find after you take the stairs down into the third level of Fire Pits (those are actually quite easy to miss, after you kill Sulphur).
Virgo
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby dan83m » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes I have the note, I have already it, but now the question is, I dunno how to make this sequence, Im in front of the temple in Valencia but I dunno how to make the sequence, I already did left right and forehead and then lips but nothing happen!! I did many combinations, plz some can tell me the right sequence Im stuck on this!!
dan83m
Goblin (CR 1/3)

Postby Virgo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

*Low value spoilers*

I've found my old savegame with the note, which said;
Left, Right, Four by Fore.

Is it that hard to deduce the combination once you,ve had this? Left eye, right eye, forehead, forehead, forehead, forehead, lips.
Virgo
Lizardman (CR 1)

Next

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG