Another Noob Question

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Another Noob Question

Postby Alberto » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Is there any way to get rid of the keys you've used?

Thanks,

Al.
Alberto
Fire Giant (CR 10)

Another Noob Question

Advert

Re: Another Noob Question

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Al, no you can't change the keyboard shortcuts.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Alberto » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Sorry bud,didn't make myself clear enough,I meant the keys for the doors I've opened.

eg I have two Jail Keys from the Old Fort,I think.
Alberto
Fire Giant (CR 10)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Ah, if they're not marked as quest items, then you can get rid of them by dragging them onto the destroy button.
If they're marked as quest items, the only way to get rid of them is by opening the associated door.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Alberto » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:23 am

OK,thanks a lot.

I'll go looking for some doors them. :)
Alberto
Fire Giant (CR 10)

Postby deathknight1728 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm

I got a noob question which is mostly for ranged combat, something I am liking so far this play through. I usually use melee.
Are crossbows bugged? It seems that I can only fire one bolt at a time with rapid reload for my light crossbow. Compare this to a bow and they are better in the long run. This is one of the reasons why slings would be awesome here. They are in every other d and d game and although I can't complain-this game is awesome. Still would be a must for next KOTC :mrgreen:

Is there any reason to use crossbows unless you are like me and want to role-play your character that weapon/that way?
deathknight1728
Iron Golem (CR 13)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:47 am

Are crossbows bugged? It seems that I can only fire one bolt at a time with rapid reload for my light crossbow.
It's quite possible that they're bugged. What is your character level and class? You only get extra attacks if your base attack bonus is +6 or more. If it is, then you should get several bolts. Slings are in the weapons list for KotC 2.

Is there any reason to use crossbows unless you are like me and want to role-play your character that weapon/that way?
Yes because Wizards are proficient with crossbows but not bows.
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG