I bought the game Haven't received email to download my game

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby Pihlaja » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am

Bought the game 19.8. got my paypal receipt, but didn't get the password to download the game. Send email to enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com. Haven't gotten any answer. What to do?
Pihlaja
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: I bought the game Haven't received email to download my

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Haven't gotten any answer.
Nope, I sent the email response on Fri 21/08/2015 18:22 and your original email was on 19 August 2015 16:53. So basically I took a couple of days to respond, I don't think that's excessive.

In addition, there is enough information on the web page to get your password. I quote from http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Download.htm:

' If you have bought the game but not received the automatic email, there are two things you can try before contacting the developer at the address below. Firstly, you can go to the password recovery page. Please enter your email in the 'Login Email' field and click the 'Confirm' button. This will send a new automatic email containing your customer password. Secondly, you can go to the customer page and click on the golden key to log in using your IP address. '
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Pihlaja » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Didn't know such thing existed. I only read the login faq, would be usefull to add that info there. Anyways got my password eventually.

Login F.A.Q

What is my login email & password?
Your login is the Paypal email address used when making the purchase and your password has been sent via email to your Paypal email address.
Hey, I didn't get an email!
Please check your spam / bulk / junk email box. Our email may have been processed as spam.
I am logged in but don't seem to be able to download the file successfully...
We recommend Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox browsers. Other browsers are not tested and may not support our download routine.
No no no! Nothing is working!
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you send an email to enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com requesting download assistance. Thank you for your patience.
Pihlaja
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:08 pm

You are right that it would be good to add that information there. Thanks for letting me know :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Pihlaja » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:09 pm

"Thanks for letting me know :)
No problem. :)
Pihlaja
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG