Requesting assistance, Sundrax

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby pixozio » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Hi all, FTP, love the game.

I cannot get through the tomb- my party was scraping level 10 when I entered (about level 12 now, though with Constitution issues, one dead knight and level drain preventing the Wizard from levelling up). Need a(nother) campfire to normalize and revive/heal with the Cleric.
Just got the hexagonal key. I can get through the Sundrax fight, but not those other two rooms (party is massacred in about 2 turns). I assume the necessary object which must be destroyed to permanently end this lich is in the upper room, but damned if I can get near it with the two Babau and the Greater demon.

Appreciate any insight- have I missed something? All the best :D
pixozio
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Advert

Re: Requesting assistance, Sundrax

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:03 am

Hello pixozio, thank you for your post and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Sorry for the delayed response :oops:

This particular part of the game requires you to be high level. Level 10 to 12 seems too low, so I think that you're better off going back to the saved game that is saved automatically (if I remember correctly) when you enter the cursed tower.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG