November 2018 Update

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Re: November 2018 Update

Postby itsdat » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:Hello! Sorry for the delay in updating. Finally - the game is done!! I've done all the testing and tweaking I wanted to do. I did my best to create interesting and challenging encounters everywhere, so I think that the game remains enjoyable from the beginning to the end without any boring parts. RPG lovers! Do YOU have what it takes to beat the Final Challenge? I dare you! :twisted: :D

Also I've just created a bunch a characters for players who prefer not to create their party from scratch. Now I need to create the installer file and then look into everything else: webpages, KS, videos. You can look forward to the new screenshots and features webpages shortly, and maybe a more detailed update in here. Thank you for your patience! :-)

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!! 8-) :D
itsdat
Umber Hulk (CR 14)

Advert

Postby VentilatorOfDoom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:35 am

Are you planning on doing Early Access on Steam? That would be a good way to get "free" beta testers + feedback for more polish while at the same time already getting some money.
VentilatorOfDoom
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby itsdat » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 pm

VentilatorOfDoom wrote:Are you planning on doing Early Access on Steam? That would be a good way to get "free" beta testers + feedback for more polish while at the same time already getting some money.

I just noticed, that the KS page is up, but it is not live yet of course. :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1848628223/947609585?ref=8amqiu&token=df2b2dd2
itsdat
Umber Hulk (CR 14)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Thank you everyone! Here is the link for the latest update: http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=773#p5151

I will look into Steam after the KS.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to Ideas for KotC 2