KotC 2 Update

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Re: KotC 2 Update

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks draylyn and welcome. I've sent you an email.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Advert

Postby Vyrelion » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Any update on the project? :| it's been a while...
Vyrelion
Kobold (CR 1/4)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello Vyrelion,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but don't worry, this project remains on track (though I'm sick today! Damn rash).

Anyway, here's a mini-update. The Druid / Storm Warrior / Cleric / Bishop / Champion are 100% implemented. And I've nearly finished implementing all the Wizard spells, except the Wizard summoning spells. Graphics-wise we've completed a few new background maps. Next for me are the Wizard summoning spells and the powers of the Psionicist. It will be a big milestone for me to finish implementing all the spells and powers of Druid / Cleric / Wizard / Psionicist because these four are the most complicated classes by far.

Oh, and I've just uploaded the latest version of the class webpages for these four classes, plus Psychic Warrior. For the Druid, Cleric and Wizard, the spell lists are now the final ones (except Wizard summoning spells which are not there yet in the page).

Have a good time all!
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Novograd » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:42 am

Hi Blue, any update on KOTC2? I'm really looking forward to play it!
Novograd
Griffon (CR 4)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello Novograd, there's not much to say; I've finished implementing the Wizard, so now I'm working on the Psionicist. Once that's done, I might just do the rest of the classes, or I might work on the spellcasting AI which I have yet to implement. Then there will be work on the use of scripts in combat to control enemy actions.

Have a great Christmas time everyone!
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Tiavals » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Good to hear things are progressing.

Merry Christmas!
Tiavals
Ancient Black Dragon (CR 19)
Psionicist
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Novograd » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:31 pm

BlueSalamander wrote:Hello Novograd, there's not much to say; I've finished implementing the Wizard, so now I'm working on the Psionicist. Once that's done, I might just do the rest of the classes, or I might work on the spellcasting AI which I have yet to implement. Then there will be work on the use of scripts in combat to control enemy actions.

Have a great Christmas time everyone!

Good! Any idea about when KOTC2 will be published?
Novograd
Griffon (CR 4)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 pm

My divination magic is not that good, so I will take a wild guess:

1 July 2018 ------------ Finish implementing classes
    1 January 2019 ------- Finish implementing spellcasting AI
    1 July 2019 ------------ Launch my Kickstarter
    1 August 2019 -------- Buy my first island with the billions from Kickstarter ;-)
    1 April 2020 ----------- Release KOTC 2, the first module
    7 April 2020 ----------- Buy my second island with the proceeds from millions of sales ;-)
    1 December 2020 ----- Release KOTC 2, the second module
    1 August 2021 --------- Release KOTC 2, the third module
    7 August 2021 --------- Acquire Microsoft with the proceeds from zillions of sales
    1 September 2021 ---- All Microsoft employees to work on new KOTC 2 modules
    1 May 2025 ------------ Set myself up as Salamander the Great, unchallenged Emperor of the World.
I've just finished implementing the Psionicist's powers from level 1 to level 4, I can already say that it will be an interesting class to play, and powerful...

Best wishes for the New Year! :D
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Novograd » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 pm

Best wishes everyone :)
Novograd
Griffon (CR 4)

Postby GoodVibez » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:48 am

Good to hear that things are moving forward! :)
GoodVibez
Goblin (CR 1/3)

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas for KotC 2