The Rules

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

The Rules

Postby lukems » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Knights of the Chalice is a great game, with a great (and rare) implementation of the SRD/3.5 rules.

I was wondering if there's a way to read the rules/help pages out-of-game (I know the SRD is out there, but I mean KotC's specifics). And if there's no such thing atm, if it would it be possible for the devs to dump those pages in txt or something like that so that the community could build a wiki for it.

Great job! And I'm looking forward for KotC2 :D
lukems
Kobold (CR 1/4)

The Rules

Advert

Re: The Rules

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:19 am

Hello lukems,

Thank you very much for your post and great praise for the game. My sincere apologies for approving the post only now. Somehow I'm noticing it only now in the moderation queue. I don't like having a moderation queue but when I don't, spam keeps coming back.

Anyway, back to your post: there is a help PDF, see http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/HowToPlay.htm

I can provide the txt file of the in-game help if you would like to create a Wiki out of it. I would appreciate that very much! :D

For this, please email enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com

Thanks! Working on KotC 2 now and I have too many ideas for it! Have a good time!
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG