Game Freezes During Random Encounters

This is the place to talk about KotC, ask for help, and report bugs.

Postby Gofun Dake » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 am

I'm running version 1.33 of KotC, Windows 10, I have GTX 1050Ti+integrated video cards, ASUS laptop.I have seen the bug reported before. So my question is: Is there a workaround for it or should I just painstakingly save before using world map screen?
Thank you.
Gofun Dake
Kobold (CR 1/4)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Game Freezes During Random Encounters

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:59 am

Hello and welcome Gofun Dake, you can turn off random encounters in the options and save your game frequently. I will do some testing to see if I can reproduce and fix any issue happening with random encounters. Thanks!
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Game Freezes During Random Encounters

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:49 am

I had a look today, couldn't find anything wrong. If anyone experiences a freeze during random encounters, please create a zip or rar archive of your saved game and send it to enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com and I will look again. Thank you!
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the Knights of the Chalice cRPG