Is KotC 2 dead?

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Is KotC 2 dead?

Postby feanor89 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:04 am

This topic's name is quite self-explanatory, so, without polemics I just wanted to ask if the game's release is off the table. I ask not only because there are no news about the KS launch, but also because I noticed that Pierre hasn't visited the forum in more than one month.
feanor89
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Is KotC 2 dead?

Advert

Re: Is KotC 2 dead?

Postby getter77 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:07 pm

I would presume the prevailing chaos in the world at large, his corner of it no exception, within the past month or so heavily factors into disrupting things.

Mainly, I just hope he's physically well all things considered and manages to pop in here at some near point to relate as such.
getter77
Gold Wyrm (CR 25)
Playtester
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Tiavals » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I've been corresponding with Pierre via email. Last I heard he didn't have any physical trouble with present pandemic.

Aside from the chaos and turmoil of the world, he's currently busy with social network stuff that'll be launched when the Kickstarter is(puzzles with rewards etc), in order to promote the Kickstarter better since you only get one chance.

So, everything should be more or less on track, from what I can tell.
Tiavals
Ancient Black Dragon (CR 19)
Psionicist
Knights of the Chalice

Postby feanor89 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Good News! I was kind of worry about the Covid myself...
feanor89
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Postby entropysoda » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Tiavals wrote:I've been corresponding with Pierre via email. Last I heard he didn't have any physical trouble with present pandemic.

Aside from the chaos and turmoil of the world, he's currently busy with social network stuff that'll be launched when the Kickstarter is(puzzles with rewards etc), in order to promote the Kickstarter better since you only get one chance.

So, everything should be more or less on track, from what I can tell.

Wouldn't "on track" have been the KS in March? Can u please ask him what month/date can we expect the KS? Thanks!
entropysoda
Ettin (CR 6)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Postby Tiavals » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:42 am

entropysoda wrote:Wouldn't "on track" have been the KS in March? Can u please ask him what month/date can we expect the KS? Thanks!

True enough, I suppose. I meant to say that there weren't any unforeseen problems with the KS(from what I understood), just that he was busy preparing for it as extensively as possible, since you only get one chance with the KS, after all.

I'm sure he'll post about the date at some point.
Tiavals
Ancient Black Dragon (CR 19)
Psionicist
Knights of the Chalice

Postby feanor89 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:58 am

Just a little follow-up: the rewards' section on the KS page still reports May 2020 as the 'estimated delivery'. I really hope we'll get some news soon, since today was the last feasible day for a May realease (given the 37 day KS campaign).
feanor89
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Postby God » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:49 pm

And i said : "Let there be KotC2!" And there it was ...
God
Griffon (CR 4)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 am

Rumours of the Kickstarter's demise have been greatly exaggerated :D

More seriously, I sincerely apologise for the radio silence. Will post in the other thread now. Thank you Tiavals and everyone.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby feanor89 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:53 am

BlueSalamander wrote:Rumours of the Kickstarter's demise have been greatly exaggerated :D

More seriously, I sincerely apologise for the radio silence. Will post in the other thread now. Thank you Tiavals and everyone.

glad to hear that :lol:
feanor89
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice
Battle of the Sands
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Hero

Return to Ideas for KotC 2