Decyphering

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Decyphering

Postby LordSith » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi,

See this:
https://imgur.com/a/ixiOy4X
(edit: yes "zeep" is not correct. it is "keep"... :D)
As I previously said, I'm not a native english speaker. No problem here, I choose to play this game anyway.

But in the decyphering, two things botter me:
- I would want to see a list of english character (inverse of the "coded" letter with the english corresponding letter in exponent (a² for example) place). Like:
In the case here, I'm not sure which letter remains and I don't find easily what the letter should be in the "s.uarely" word. Obviously by the time you read this, I hope to have found it. (edit: "squarely" :D)

- i want to be able to select a letter/dot in the "decoded" part, to select the "coded" sign in the original message easily. Because it's not easy to find what sign is corresponding because the words are not put in the right line/order (see linez 2:

"please consider this"
vs
"two words coded" (which are "please consider")

- before "replacing" an already used sign, could we have a "confirm button" (activated or not in the options if needed). Many times i select the wrong sign in the original message part, and erase a correct letter... without knowing what was the previous letter. In some case, it's hard for me to find it back immediatly.

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Decyphering

Advert

Re: Decyphering

Postby Noumenon » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:43 am

Those are good suggestions! It would be nice if this project had an issue tracker so others could vote for your issue or see if anyone has suggested it before.
Noumenon
Iron Golem (CR 13)
Knights of the Chalice

Re: Decyphering

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:17 pm

Thank you for the suggestions! They all make sense. I'll see what I can do. Cheers :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG