KotC2 Social Links: Where?

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Postby Endarire » Tue May 26, 2020 11:03 pm

EDIT:
Immediately after I wrote this post, I noticed the social links on the Kickstarter. Better to also put them immediately below the Social Goals image!

Greetings!

I saw the Kickstarter image for the social goals. I'd like a convenient place for people to be able to click and visit all the social sites (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).

Thankee!
Endarire
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: KotC2 Social Links: Where?

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed May 27, 2020 12:46 am

Thank you Endarire =)

Just pasted the links below the social goals.
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Just updated the Social Goals picture in the KS page with the current numbers of each category, and I reduced the goal for Backers and Facebook likes. :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Endarire » Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Thankee!

Perhaps also putting the social signups near the top of the Kickstarter main page and mentioning them in updates will get more backers and subscribers.
Endarire
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat May 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Thank you Endarire! OK, I will mention the social links in coming updates. I've just put a copy of the social links below the GIF with the sprites near the top of the page.
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to Ideas for KotC 2