Necromancer Class and Facebook Posts

Here's the place to talk about the features you would like to see in a sequel to KotC.

Postby Endarire » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 am

Greetings!

Pierre: We'd have more Facebook content likes and shares if we had more posts to like and share. (I'm unsure if Facebook lets us spam shares on the same account.)

Also, why mention the Necromancer class as an update if we haven't yet unlocked it? Is it programmatically done but just waits for our money to unlock it? Did you switch from charging Euros to USD and not tell us? What's happening?

Thankee!
Endarire
Kolyarut (CR 12)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Necromancer Class and Facebook Posts

Postby Dromin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:16 am

Huh. Mine has always displayed dollars on the main page. You can see the Pounds by hovering over the dollar sign to the right of the number, though. And my pledge is still in Pounds too.
Dromin
Chimera (CR 7)
Knights of the Chalice

Re: Necromancer Class and Facebook Posts

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Hello everyone! :-)

Facebook Likes concern the Facebook Page itself, not the posts within the Facebook Page. Also, I've been posting images on the Facebook Page just about every day. :D

The Necromancer update was prepared before the campaign. I'm sure it interests some people. Plus, even if we don't reach the Stretch Goal for a feature, that feature may still be implemented down the line. Cheers! :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to Ideas for KotC 2