Bug reports

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Bug reports

Postby MrLicorice » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:43 pm

Reporting a recurring bug (as of 1.44)

The AOE spell preview does not always match the true outcome.
Characters at the edge of the spell not tagged during the preview end-up receiving damage, and vice versa.

Not sure what is causing this or whether this is intentional or not... I play using tokens, I do not know if that has any bearing on the bug.
MrLicorice
Griffon (CR 4)

Advert

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:56 am

Hello MrLicorice! Thank you for posting. It's not a bug, it's a game option.

Under Gameplay Options, please click 'Determine Targets Of Spread Spells Accurately' and the game will show the actual outcome of your spread spells.

Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby Atoch » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:11 pm

A few trivialities:

False Description?: Is “Spell Penetration”really a prerequisite? It doesn't seem to be the case...

_____

Also: “Spell Penetration” is not on the list of recommended feats for my “Psionicist”

____

Also: “Superior Psychometabolism” asserts to reduce the activation time of “Evade Burst” to a move action. But the activation of “Evade Burst” is a move action even without this feat.
Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Atoch » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 am

Again some minor issues:

- My party got a surprise round; still, the action menu shows the full-round-action “Rapid-Shot” as an option for my Cleric. However it is a fake option – my Cleric got only one shot. (My Cleric doesn’t have “Wade In” of course)

- My Psionicist is level 10. She can’t cast the 2nd level power “Energy Absorption” with 3 powerpoints, but only with 9 powerpoints.

Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:16 pm

False Description?: Is “Spell Penetration”really a prerequisite? It doesn't seem to be the case...
Definitely, Spell Penetration is not a prerequisite for Superior Concentration. I noticed that error recently and I've fixed it for version 1.48 (or the current version 1.47, I don't remember).

“Spell Penetration” is not on the list of recommended feats for my “Psionicist”
Actually, Spell Penetration is only recommended when your level is nine or above.

“Superior Psychometabolism” asserts to reduce the activation time of “Evade Burst” to a move action. But the activation of “Evade Burst” is a move action even without this feat.
Correct. So, I will make it a Free Action with the feat. I'll update the help entry, too.

My party got a surprise round; still, the action menu shows the full-round-action “Rapid-Shot” as an option for my Cleric. However it is a fake option – my Cleric got only one shot. (My Cleric doesn’t have “Wade In” of course)
Yup. I will fix that.

My Psionicist is level 10. She can’t cast the 2nd level power “Energy Absorption” with 3 powerpoints, but only with 9 powerpoints.
I will fix that, too.

Thank you so much for all the bug reports Atoch! I appreciate it. Best regards :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG