1.13 bug character creation :"not auto token" full screen

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby LordSith » Wed May 26, 2021 9:06 am

Hi,

When playing full screen, the "auto token" (unchecked) option makes the "token selection" menu out of the frame (in the "full screen" area of the screen, rather than in the menu).
I couldn't do a print screen sadly because going back to the full screen game exits the windows screenshot tool.

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Advert

Re: 1.13 bug character creation :"not auto token" full scree

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Hello LordSith :)

I've just tested it in full-screen mode by going into a character sheet, clicking the character's icon, then unchecking 'create token automatically', then clicking on the image button for selection. Didn't see any problem.

P.S. You can use the Print Screen key to take a screenshot, then go into a paint programme and click paste and you'll have the screenshot. Cheers :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby LordSith » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:02 pm

Did you do the step by step character creation? because by me, it was like:

Sorry for the screenshot focus, but your tip was good but the image is weird (i have no windows screen behind ^^' in full screen, only my second screen but i cropped it).

LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:29 pm

Did you do the step by step character creation? because by me, it was like:
Oh, I see. Yes, I have just reproduced it in the character-creation interface, and I've fixed it. The fix will be in version 1.17. Thank you for the bug report!

Sorry for the screenshot focus, but your tip was good but the image is weird (i have no windows screen behind ^^' in full screen, only my second screen but i cropped it).
Not sure why your screenshot has the desktop at the top, could it be due to Windows scaling?

The other way to take a screenshot is the game shortcut Left Alt + X. That will save a JPG screenshot into the folder Graphics/Screenshots. But I don't think that will work in the character-creation interface. Cheers 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby LordSith » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Not sure why your screenshot has the desktop at the top, could it be due to Windows scaling?
Seriously i don't know.
Anyway it's a minor issue ^^'.

LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG