1.13 there are no "xp&xp to next level" column in end fight

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby LordSith » Thu May 27, 2021 9:29 am

Hi,

Sometimes i noticed no column for "exp" or "exp to next level" after fight ends.

- fights in the village (before chapter 1)
- fight with the ratmen after the enigma with the door and traps (after first floor and teleportation in a pit with corpses and centipede fight)
- the surprise elemental attack when touching the book without a salamander to warn about the attack

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Advert

Re: 1.13 there are no "xp&xp to next level" column in end fi

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:50 pm

Hello LordSith :)

I just had a look. [Edit] Well I'm not sure what causes this, so far.

I saw the problem once but I could not reproduce it. I did notice a problem with the sprites of some creatures. The sprite of some monsters wasn't set properly (resulting in them being invisible when you display the game with sprites). After I fixed this in version 1.15 for all of the monsters that had a problem with their sprite, I tried the encounters you mentioned and the display of XP and XP for Next Level was fine.

Guess I'll need to do some more testing to be sure.

Cheers 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Righto, I did more tests and finally managed to fix the problem with XP and XP to Level-Up columns.

It was because of the scrollbar on the right side of the box. The scrollbar was added and displayed only when the party has more than six members, and it was reducing the width of the box, eventually cutting out the last two columns. So now I just set the scrollbar to be displayed always. That way, the width of the box remains constant and all columns are always shown. Cheers :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby LordSith » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:00 am

Seeing bugfixes coming as numerous as here is music to my ears.

Good work!

Playing KOTC steam version since march 2022.
LordSith
Silver Wyrm (CR 24)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Thank you! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG