Bug on Monk - level 18 your damage goes to 0!!!

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby Paisheng » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:25 am

So I got to level 18 on my human monk and I am supposed to go from 2d10 damage to 3d8 damage plus strength etc. damage. But it goes to 0d0 damage + bonuses! So all I get is 0 damage plus my bonus (currently 19). Every successful hit only does 19 damage.

Please developers fix this bug ASAP! I want to continue on!

Very enjoyable game otherwise.
Paisheng
Kobold (CR 1/4)

Advert

Re: Bug on Monk - level 18 your damage goes to 0!!!

Postby the10ken » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:05 am

Can confirm this is the case, encountered with my mantis monk as well. This is a real problem…
the10ken
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:47 pm

Hello guys! Thank you for the bug report.

Yup. I have just fixed it for version 1.33, coming soon.

For the time being, please give a light weapon to your Monk to avoid the 0d0 damage.

Cheers! Best regards :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby the10ken » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:06 pm

Thanks chief, glad to hear that! Still managed to finish the run by stacking the shit out of flat damage mods on the monk so he wasn't useless, but have been holding back on another higher-difficulty run. All love!

Edit - Changelog only says 'unarmed damage of Human Monks'. I encountered this damage bug with a Mantis Monk! Hopefully has been fixed for both - on my old save, the mantis monk still shows as 0d0 + 25, so it looks like no, unless it requires a fresh game.
Attachments
mantis monk bug.jpg
mantis monk bug.jpg (38.49 KiB) Viewed 2906 times
the10ken
Lizardman (CR 1)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Hello the10ken! I've just checked the damage with a Mantis Monk up to level 21, found no issue in version 1.38.

You don't need to restart the game to get the correct unarmed damage, but the character's damage won't be updated until the next level-up of the character. Thank you! Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG