Fun new Breaking BUG!

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Fun new Breaking BUG!

Postby Roguenbauld » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:45 pm

Crash Game! In this one you can't even save!

So there's a new fun BREAKING BUG in the game! Whenever you leave the furnace on MoonCrypt the game insta crashes wherever you try to save! I mean for me right now despite liking the game alot, it feels like the Dev is really making a bad joke out of this all. First the price tag, and I'm not complaining about how high it is, but if its settled at that price range, it should have top quality community management. Bugs are being reported and e-mails being sent and despite that not one answer at all is being given, not even a "well yeah there's a bug but ♥♥♥♥ it, I won't fix it" answer! Anyways, feels like it's intentional, and frankly maculates this love project.

I stream this game, and the bugs got to a point of the community actually comparing this with CyberPunk 2077 , saying and I quote "CyberPunk was more stable than this game, when it released". I'll just leave it at that, and you guys can have your own conclusions about it!

Cheers!
Attachments
125.zip
(90.02 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Roguenbauld
Centaur (CR 3)

Fun new Breaking BUG!

Advert

Re: Fun new Breaking BUG!

Postby Atoch » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:34 pm

Hi,

I played the game ver.1.06, ver.1.13/14 and I'm playing ver.1.32 now. It seems to me, that ver.1.32 has a whole bunch of new bugs which I didn't encounter in ver.1.13. This is of course unfortunate - but is it preventable by a one man team?
So far Pierre was an incredible disciplined worker who answered to ALL bug reports - minor and silly ones included!
But not everday.
His modus operandi seems to be: collecting the bug reports first and then work trough them in one go.

I'm not a softwaredeveloper, but this seems be a reasonable and the most efficient way to handle it for a one man team.

So - don't lose the love! A fixed ver.1.33 will comig soon! (with a few new bugs included too :twisted: )
Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Roguenbauld » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:31 pm

Ok now that the head is cooler, there`s a workaround for the bug. As long as you don`t save until the challenge fight in the end of Moon Crypt you can save it after and the playthrough can be continued...So if anyone is having the same issue...there you go! Also thks for the clarification on the modus operandi of Pierre! Looking foward for the next patch, and just a sugestion, let it be about the critical corrupted save files problems!

Cheers!
Roguenbauld
Centaur (CR 3)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:03 pm

Hello! Thank you. I had a look at the saved game, found no issues with saving after leaving the furnace in version 1.38 / 1.39. I think that was the split-party bug, which was fixed in version 1.36.

As for the other comments, I'm only human, I can only do my best. All emails have been answered without exception. Obviously, bugs and the delay in fixing them are never intentional. I do apologise for the bugs. Hopefully we're getting closer to the much-desired bug-free state now!

Cheers! Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG