Unarmed Monk Damage

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Unarmed Monk Damage

Postby Sangarunya » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:16 pm

Looking through the Help Files: in the monk character table (Characters/Classes/Monk) can be read that, at level 18, the unarmed damage for a medium monk becomes 3d8. But in the Weapon Damage table corresponding to the size (Characters/Basic Statistics/Size) there is no entry for 3d8 damage for a medium creature. What would be the numbers progression for the different sizes?
Sangarunya
Hezrou (CR 11)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Unarmed Monk Damage

Advert

Re: Unarmed Monk Damage

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:24 pm

Hello Sangarunya! :)

For a damage of 3d8 for a medium creature, it follows the progression 2d6 for a tiny creature, 2d8 for a small creature, 4d8 for a large creature, 6d8 for a huge creature, 8d8 for gargantuan and 12d8 for colossal.

I've just updated the in-game chart with that new column for version 1.40.

I've also expanded the chart with the damage for a diminutive creature (one step below tiny), for colossal+ (one step above colossal) and colossal++ (two steps above colossal).

Thank you! Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG