Two new Bugs [ver. 1.46]

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Two new Bugs [ver. 1.46]

Postby Atoch » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:21 pm

After the first Load of a new Save or Quicksave, my Psionicist insists on recasting her daily auto-buffs.
Only after the first Load, not after the second Load of the same Save.
Fortunately neither my Psychic Warrior nor my Wizard seem to imitate this strange behaviour.
[Update:] Oh no, suddenly my Psychic Warrior and Driaghan, the Storm Warrior, decide to follw my Psionicist! Only my Wizard remains sane...

The second problem concerns my Mantis monk [Lv.2] and her use of “Flurry of Blows”.

If my monk has three or more enemies in her reach and she kills one or two with her Flurry-attacks, then sometimes her round ends abruptly, even if she had Flurry-attacks and enemies in reach left.

I tested it several-times and sometimes her round ended abruptly after her first kill, sometimes after her second kill and sometimes there was no problem.

A possible trigger could be, that she has to take damage before, but this was probably just a coincidence in my tests.
Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Two new Bugs [ver. 1.46]

Advert

Re: Two new Bugs [ver. 1.46]

Postby Atoch » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:15 am

Another Bug:

If my Psychic Warrior tries to cast “Exhalation of the Black Dragon” and I touch with the cursor a target beyond the allowed reach of the spell → the game crashes, in all my five trials.

Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Re: Two new Bugs [ver. 1.46]

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:59 pm

Hello Atoch :)

Thank you for the bug reports. I will look into those and fix the bugs for the upcoming version 1.48.

Please feel free to email me at enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com when you have bug reports. I may be able to fix the bugs quicker that way. You can also attach a saved game, that's often very useful.

Thank you!! Best regards 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG