Bug reports

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Bug reports

Postby SkeletonMan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:43 am

I've come across a bug in the furnace above the temple of Thargram. When I walk into the area outlined in red, I can no longer move. It's not necessarily game break since you can wiggle your way around the area you get stuck by staying next to the north wall. However, it does prevent me from moving freely in that area.
Attachments
bugzone (2).jpg
bugzone (2).jpg (152.08 KiB) Viewed 10866 times
SkeletonMan
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Advert

Postby jms123 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:22 am

I've seen 2 crashes where one of my characters was dominated and was "thinking".
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby tdunaj » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:56 pm

SkeletonMan wrote:I've come across a bug in the furnace above the temple of Thargram. When I walk into the area outlined in red, I can no longer move. It's not necessarily game break since you can wiggle your way around the area you get stuck by staying next to the north wall. However, it does prevent me from moving freely in that area.

This looks like what I reported earlier, and if so then it was introduced in v 1.02
tdunaj
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby jms123 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:10 am

Protection from Evil is supposed to protect against "mind control". I assume this includes "Dominated"? However, I had a character with Greater Protection from Evil get dominated by an Evil enemy. Doesn't seem right. Or update the description of mind control to specify exactly what it includes, if it is working as intended.
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Bob Dhole » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:44 am

A single mimic "Swallowed Whole" my Wizard, my Sorceror's summon, and my Cleric, probably in that order. After dying, the mimic spat out the Wizard and the summon, but not the Cleric. After the fight, the Cleric appears; however, is afflicted by the "Swallowed Whole" status effect and can do nothing. Resting didn't cure it, either.
Bob Dhole
Goblin (CR 1/3)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby tdunaj » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:22 pm

tdunaj wrote:
SkeletonMan wrote:I've come across a bug in the furnace above the temple of Thargram. When I walk into the area outlined in red, I can no longer move. It's not necessarily game break since you can wiggle your way around the area you get stuck by staying next to the north wall. However, it does prevent me from moving freely in that area.

This looks like what I reported earlier, and if so then it was introduced in v 1.02

The circular room after the Goblin King has a similar problem. If you walk directly to the edge and trigger the dialogue it works, but exploring around first gets the party stuck
tdunaj
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby tdunaj » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:27 pm

Krillion - the latest update says something about talking to Krillion, his quest and artifact rewards. Assuming this refers to the grey goblin walking by the entrance, I am not able to talk or interact with him.
tdunaj
Vrock (CR 9)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Atoch » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 pm

The item-property 'damage reduction x' doesn't seem to have any effect.

I tested it with armour, belts and robes and varying conditions. Ver. 1.02
Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby Atoch » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:12 pm

If you join the green goblins in the lower sewer and click on the stairs in the east side, which normaly leads in the territory of the grey goblins, the game crashes.
Atoch
Umber Hulk (CR 14)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby aterrill » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:18 pm

I am in the upper sewers doing the fire giant fight. doing ok on beating it, but whenever the phoenix auto heals itself, the game crashes out.

update: this also happens with the lich in the sealed sarcophagus

thank you
aterrill
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

PreviousNext

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG