Restore one spell slot of specific level

Feel free to discuss anything related to the creation of new KotC 2 adventures using the toolset.

Postby kai » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:12 pm

Hi ,I'm trying to create and item or ability that would restore one slot of a specific level in exchange of the caster HP or max HP (For a duration)
The Idea would that casters can sacrifice his health to restore a spell slot. so restoring level 1 slot would cost lets say 3 HP , and level 3 would cost 9 (example)

my question , is there a script function that allows restoring one slot of specific level ?
kai
Griffon (CR 4)
Knights of the Chalice

Advert

Re: Restore one spell slot of specific level

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:19 pm

Hello kai 8-)

Thank you for posting! That's a good idea. At the moment we have this command:

"Expend spell slots" "Let ~ expend ~ spell slots of level ~ [For party members only]"
CHARACTERNAME
INT 0 100
INT 1 9

So, perhaps all we need to add is the possibility of negative values. Expending "-1" slot will let the character regain 1 slot.

I'm taking a note, should be doable for version 1.67. Best regards :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Postby kai » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:27 pm

Much appreciated ! . can this be done for PSP points as well (restore specific amount of PSP) ?
kai
Griffon (CR 4)
Knights of the Chalice

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:46 am

Yes, good idea. We'll do the same with the "Expend power points" command. Cheers 8-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Return to KotC 2 Forum for Adventure-Module Creation