Bug reports

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Bug reports

Postby jms123 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:04 am

Yankee wrote:shoot, there is a bug w/ using the waterbreathing flask: you use the flask and don't get the effect. I did that and saved the game by mistake, how can I get another flask? :(

It is fairly straightforward to use the module editor to drop items onto the map. Not sure how easy it will be to find at this point, but in one of the threads about "cheats" to help deal with the difficulty, someone posted some instructions for putting stat potions on the map, if you need more details. I played around with it to give myself a quest item that I didn't get due to a bug, and it wasn't too hard to figure out, but it has been a while so I don't really remember the steps off the top of my head.
jms123
Planetar (CR 16)
Knights of the Chalice
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Advert

Postby Yankee » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Thanks, will check that out. Managed to win the underwater fight anyway, but ran out of preciousss crowd control scrolls, so failing to win the next big fight. It's as unforgiving as Age Of Decadence ;)
Yankee
Stone Giant (CR 8)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Yankee » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:42 am

A web cast by an enemy elemental: stays active for several rounds after it expires and disappears
ActB: the web was active for something like 5 rounds, then it disappeared, but its effect remained in place.
ExpB: the web should disappear as soon as it expires

Yankee
Stone Giant (CR 8)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby serch » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Fast enhance feat for Mage Knight is still bugged in 1.06. Pity, I'm almost at the end of the game, I think. Great game though, Pierre. Congrats!
serch
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby serch » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Hey Pierre, can u confirm that fast enhace feat for Mage Knight is bugged? Thanks bro!
serch
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Sock » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 am

Enchanting seems to be broken in my game. I can craft gear fine, but every time I drag it to be enchanted, I am informed that it can't be enchanted. Tried with MW weapons, MW armor, mithril armor, and adamantium weapons.
Sock
Hobgoblin (CR 1/2)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Yankee » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Not sure if a bug or intended. There are two [Healing] checks options in this dialog, but the Bishop's Healing mastery feat OR the Healing domain do not work. What is this check about? Is this only for Clerics?
What boosts does it provide?

UPD: the answer is several recovery flasks, nothing special. These checks can be passed by a Druid or Cleric.
Last edited by Yankee on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yankee
Stone Giant (CR 8)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby serch » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Also, at last level up my cleric picked up the last available 9th level spell. Having no more spells to choose from always cause me a ctd.
serch
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Peter_Edge » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:41 pm

Sock wrote:Enchanting seems to be broken in my game. I can craft gear fine, but every time I drag it to be enchanted, I am informed that it can't be enchanted. Tried with MW weapons, MW armor, mithril armor, and adamantium weapons.

Yep, same with me.
Peter_Edge
Lizardman (CR 1)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

Postby Yankee » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Is there any bug logs console available?
There is a bug that freaks me out, since it occurs every time when I start winning this battle.
Steps: the grey vs. green goblins fights, sided with grey.
- a big Frog is blocked by some shitty hazardous terrain around it, e.g. web or grease or quicksand
- it has nowhere to step, its turn comes and it is (Thinking) about an action choice
- the game crashes consistently, in 100% of cases
- the same also occurred with the big $#!@ chest mime
Yankee
Stone Giant (CR 8)
Knights of the Chalice 2
Kickstarter Knight

PreviousNext

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG