Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.67)

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Greetings, Dear Knights of the Realm!

So far, I've only been posting about the KotC 2 updates on the Kickstarter page, so I'm creating this post to provide a recap of all the updates and keep players who don't receive Kickstarter updates informed along the RPG road. I will make a new post in this thread when a new update is available for download.

The update of 24 November 2020 was version 1.08 + Guidebook version 1.00, click here for details.

The update of 31 October 2020 was version 1.07, click here for details.

The update of 26 September 2020 was version 1.06, click here for details.

The update of 29 August 2020 was version 1.05, click here for details.

The update of 17 August 2020 was version 1.04, click here for details.

The update of 24 July 2020 was version 1.03, click here for details.

The update of 18 July 2020 was version 1.02, click here for details.

The update of 11 July 2020 was version 1.01, click here for details.

Also, after the release of KotC 1 on GOG on 1 December 2020, GOG will make its store page for KotC 2 accessible. Cheers everyone, best regards :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Advert

KotC 2 Version 1.09

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:27 am

Hello all! As we reach the end of 2020, a new KotC 2 version comes to light!

Version 1.09 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update.

Thank You, Dear Paladins and Wizards! I wish you the very best in this coming New Year! :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

KotC 2 Version 1.10

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:36 pm

Greetings, Brave Warriors and Mages! A new KotC 2 version has landed!

Version 1.10 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

Cheers everyone, best regards :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

KotC 2 Version 1.11

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:40 pm

Hurray! Version 1.11 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

I hope you will like it! Have a great time, loyal Knights of the Realm! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

KotC 2 Version 1.12

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:14 pm

Greetings, Worthy Friends! As March is coming to a close, a new KotC 2 version has landed!

Version 1.12 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank you, Fearless Heroes of the Realm! Rejoice! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.12)

Postby God » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:16 am

Hi,

I don't know if it's just me but i have two issues with the new update.

First, when i extract it with 7zip, i get a message (i get it from time to time with other archives without any repercussions that i know of) saying there is data after something which is chinese to me but i don't think i had the same message with previous updates and there's two dat files in the archives.

And then, at the end of the installation process, some wav files cause an infinite loop, you can ignore it but it still takes forever and these wav files might be needed.

So, is it me (corrupted download for some reason) or is there a problem with the last update?
God
Griffon (CR 4)

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.12)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:33 am

Hello God, thank you for posting.

Yes, there was a problem with corrupted downloads, but I've changed the downloading code and now you should be able to download and install the file.

My apologies for the inconvenience! Best regards :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.13)

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:44 pm

Greetings, Brave Warriors and Mages! Version 1.13 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Cheers everyone, best regards! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.14)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun May 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Hurray! Version 1.14 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Mighty Warriors, Noble Paladins and Wise Wizards! Enjoy! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.15)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:59 pm

Greetings, Mighty Warriors and Sagacious Wizards!

As June 2021 is coming to a close, marking the end of the first half of the year, a new KotC 2 version has landed!

Version 1.15 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Fearless Heroes of the Realm! Best Regards :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Next

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG