Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.67)

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.16)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:57 pm

Hurray! Version 1.16 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

With this update, we're getting closer to the official release, as I was able to do some of the things I've been wanting to do for a looong time, like the spell shortcut system and the feat suggestions.

Thank You, Distinguished Knights of the Realm! Rejoice! ^_^
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.16)

Advert

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.17)

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:48 pm

Hello all! Version 1.17 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Cheers everyone, best regards! :)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.18)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Hi everyone! As September is drawing to a close and the summer is gone again, a new KotC 2 version has landed!

Version 1.18 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank you, Wise Wizards and Brave Paladins! Cheers!
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.19)

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:52 am

Hurray! Version 1.19 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS, and it's another massive upgrade! 8-)

You will find all the details of this new update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You, Mighty Warriors, Noble Paladins and Wise Wizards! Enjoy! :D
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.20)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:52 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.20 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Valorous Heroes of the Realm! Rejoice! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.21)

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:56 pm

Hello everyone! As 2021 is drawing to a close, a new version of KotC 2 has landed!

Version 1.21 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Distinguished Knights of the Realm! Best Wishes for the New Year! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.22)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:23 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.22 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

The Official Release is Coming Soon! Cheers everyone, best regards! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.23)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:26 pm

Hi everyone! ^_^

The expanded Guidebook Pack and the new version 1.23 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos are now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Dear Paladins and Wise Mages! Best regards! :)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.32)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:08 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.32 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Honoured Knights of the Realm! Rejoice! ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.37)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun May 29, 2022 9:25 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.37 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

Thank You, Bold Warriors and Noble Paladins of the Realm! Enjoy! ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

PreviousNext

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG