Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.67)

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.41)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.41 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find a recap of all the recent updates in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You, Noble Knights and Wise Wizards of the Realm! Enjoy! :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.41)

Advert

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.43)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:23 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.43 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find a recap of all the recent updates in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You So Much, Gallant Knights And Sagacious Wizards! Enjoy! :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.47)

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:50 pm

Hi everyone! Wow, looks like I forgot to post here in late August. :oops:

Anyway, version 1.47 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find a recap of all the recent updates (as well as a bunch of interesting images) in the last two Kickstarter updates:

Latest Kickstarter update page, for September

Kickstarter update page of late August

Thank You So Much, Mighty Defenders Of The Realm! Take care! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.50)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:42 pm

Hello everyone! Late October is upon us, this is the season of Fearful Thrills! :twisted:

Version 1.50 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

It is also available at a special Halloween discount on GOG and Steam. The Steam sale will end soon, so be careful!

Please be sure to retweet my tweet or share my Facebook post! Thank you!!

You will find a recap of all the recent updates, as well as a bunch of interesting images, in the latest Kickstarter update.

Thank You So Much, Valiant Knights! A Bold Warrior Fears Nothing! ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.51)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:13 pm

Quick Update to say that version 1.51 can now be downloaded here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You'll find the details of the latest update here: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1233530/view/3423325845565896044

Enjoy! Best regards everyone ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.52)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.52 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find a recap of the recent updates, as well as a few images from a new Dungeon Map, in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Thank You So Much, Valiant Heroes of the Realm! Enjoy! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.54)

Postby BlueSalamander » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi everyone! Version 1.54 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

You will find a recap of the recent updates, as well as a few interesting images from a new Dungeon Map, in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Best Wishes For The New Year, Fearless Warriors and Wizards of the Realm! Rejoice! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.56)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:32 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.56 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. 8-)

The Kickstarter update also has a few images and animations from the upcoming adventure module The Dark Arena.

Thank You So Much, Brave Knights of the Realm! Enjoy! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.57)

Postby BlueSalamander » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.57 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

It can also be downloaded on Steam and GOG. 8-)

You will find the details of the update in the latest Kickstarter update page.

The Kickstarter update also has a bunch of preview images from the new large-size World Map of Mindrel that will be used in the upcoming adventure modules.

Separately, Knights of the Chalice 2: Augury of Chaos has obtained the Second Place in the RPG Codex Game Of The Year 2022 poll: https://rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=12147

Thank you so much to RPG Codex for setting up the poll, and for its steadfast support through the years! Also a big Thank You to everyone who voted in the poll, and to Dorateen for letting me know about the result! ^_^

Both Elden Ring, the winner of the poll, and KotC 2 received 75% of positive votes. Elden Ring obtained a score of 3.81 while KotC 2 obtained a score of 3.74. I think that's an awesome result!

Thank You So Much, Valiant Heroes of the Realm! Enjoy! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.59)

Postby BlueSalamander » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.59 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

It can also be downloaded on Steam and GOG. 8-)

The Kickstarter update also contains cool images of new isometric temple maps as well as images from the new large-size World Map of Mindrel that will be used in the upcoming adventure modules.

Thank You For Your Loyal Support, Wise Wizards and Brave Paladins!! Rejoice! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

PreviousNext

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG