Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.77)

This is the place to provide bug reports and suggestions about KotC 2 Augury of Chaos.

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.72)

Postby BlueSalamander » Fri May 31, 2024 5:35 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.72 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

It can also be downloaded on Steam and GOG. 8-)

You will find a recap of the latest updates as well as other cool content in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Many Thanks For Your Support, Honourable Paladins of the Kingdom!! Stay well :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.72)

Advert

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.73)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:42 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.73 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the latest update as well as other cool content in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Heartfelt Thanks for your Unwavering Support, Fearless Knights of the Realm! Enjoy :-)
'Say there is a chunk of meat. Pirates will have a banquet and eat it! But heroes will share it with other people. I want all the meat!!' - Luffy in One Piece
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.74)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:40 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.74 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the latest update as well as other cool content in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Profound Gratitude for Your Steadfast Dedication, Valiant Defenders of the Kingdom! Rejoice! ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.75)

Postby BlueSalamander » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:20 pm

Hello everyone! Version 1.75 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You will find a recap of the latest update and a few screenshots in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Deepest Thanks for Your Unwavering Support, Brave Heroes of the Realm! Enjoy ^_^
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Re: Recap of KotC 2 Updates (1.76)

Postby BlueSalamander » Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:34 pm

Hi everyone! Version 1.76 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS.

You'll find a recap of the latest update, some additional content and several screenshots in the latest Kickstarter update page.

Boundless Thanks to Our Courageous Guardians and Spellcasters! Keep Shining Bright! :-)
BlueSalamander
Master Conjuror

Previous

Return to About the KotC 2 Augury of Chaos cRPG